A website about
Advice on how to write and present well, by people who’ve been doing it professionally for years.
- structuring and planning your presentation
- good slide design and layout
- how to be a good boss of people writing presentations
- how and why to rehearse your presentation
- advice for nervous or first-time speakers
- why you should turn up early
- practical tips
- how to share your presentation after the event
- how conference organisers can help presenters present well
- useful links
Doing presentations is made by Russell Davies, Ella Fitzsimmons, Matthew Sheret and Giles Turnbull.
Get in touch: send email to info(at)doingpresentations.com.